Terms and Conditions
The website can be used under the following terms and conditions –
- The contents provided in the pages of this website are just for your general use and information. Any changes made in the contents shall be done without any prior notice given.
- Please keep a note that neither we, nor any other third parties provide guarantees or warrantees as to any kind of accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance and suitability of the information or materials found in the website for any particular purposes. It is for you to know that these information or materials do may contain misleading inputs or the authenticity of the same cannot be guaranteed. However, we are not liable for any of those information and we hold no responsibilities for the same.
- Using any of these information or materials that may not be 100% correct completely depends on you and you do the same at your own risk. We, SEO sites on Rent shall not be liable for any misleading information. You take full responsibility of the requirements you meet from the products, services, or any information you get through the website.
- The website’s materials are licensed and owned by us. The material however, isn’t limited to the design, layout, look graphics and appearance; although it includes these. We strictly prohibit reproduction of the same, other than in accordance with the copy write notice and these forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The trademarks, which are not owned or licensed by operator, are reproduced by the website and are acknowledged on the website.
- Anyone who uses the website without authorization can be raised to the claim of damage and/or be termed as a criminal offense.
- The website may contain external links to other websites time to time. The links however are provided solely for your convenience in order to get more information. This doesn’t mean that we are endorsing the website(s) at any cost. We do not hold any responsibilities for any of the contents provided by these website(s).
- Your work with the website along with its use and any disputes arising out of such use of the website is subjected to the law of the country.